The Oklahoma Aquarium exhibits are all indoors, but a light jacket or sweater is recommended, as some areas can be chilly.
We highly recommend that you bring your own stroller or wheelchair for comfort and also suggest lighter weight, more compact strollers. A limited number of wagons, strollers and wheelchairs are available for guest rental in the gift shop. We do not have motorized chairs available.
We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover and Diner’s Club for admission, membership, gift shop and the Coral Reef Café. Fish feed stations are cash only.
Flash photography and videotaping are permitted for personal use unless otherwise posted.
Please no outside food or beverages. Exceptions made only for school groups and medical necessity.
Please, no skateboards, hoverboards, scooters, shoes with wheels or other items with wheels (other than wheelchairs, strollers and wagons).
The exhibits are all indoors and all on one level. However, there are various activities and outdoor areas at the Aquarium.
Please have a safe and enjoyable experience while visiting the Oklahoma Aquarium:
- Use only designated walkways and public access areas. Do not cross over guardrails or other safety barriers. Do not hold children over barriers.
- Pay attention to your surroundings and walk—don’t run.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times. Please assist children with safe use of interactive exhibits, and with steps and viewing risers.
- Do not shine flashlights into any tanks and do not use flash where posted.
- Obey all warning signs and follow any directions provided by staff and volunteers.
Unruly or unsafe behavior that endangers people or animals, disrupts other guests’ ability to enjoy their visit, or interferes with operations will not be tolerated and can result in ejection without a refund.
During your visit you may be photographed or recorded on video by an Oklahoma Aquarium employee, volunteer or contract service professional. Your admission serves as permission for the Oklahoma Aquarium and its constituents to use your image. You are welcome to take personal photographs and video. The commercial use of photographs or video taken by you during your visit is strictly prohibited without the full written consent of the Oklahoma Aquarium.