General Admission Ticket Prices (plus tax)
for seniors (62+)
for children (3-12)
Children 2 and under are admitted free.
Same day re-entry is allowed with a hand stamp.
The last entry is one hour prior to closing.
Don’t worry if you don’t know when you’ll get here, E-tickets are valid a full year from the date of purchase. Discounts, coupons and promotions cannot be redeemed online. E-Tickets are non-refundable 30 days after the purchase date.
Group Tickets and Reservations
Discounts are offered on group tickets or reservations of 20 or more, which do not meet the requirements for an educational field trip. The more tickets you buy, the more you save per ticket. Advance purchase or reservations are required to receive the discount. Call 918-528-1502 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your group visit or purchase discounted group tickets.
Enjoy unlimited admission for a full year with an Oklahoma Aquarium membership, plus other discounts and benefits.
Fishing and Hunting License
Present your valid Oklahoma fishing or hunting license to receive $2 off regular admission.
The Oklahoma Aquarium is proud to partner with the Green County Marketing Association, the Tulsa Library Summer Reading Program and other organizations to offer coupons periodically. The Oklahoma Aquarium reserves the right to decline coupons due to discontinued programs, unauthorized duplication or expiration.
Presenting a AAA membership card or a Tulsa Zoo membership card will get you $2 off — up to four guests.
Requests for Ticket Donations
The Oklahoma Aquarium is grateful to the community for ongoing support and strives to give back whenever possible. However, we receive more requests for donated tickets than we are able to accommodate, so please review the following guidelines before sending your request:
- Requests should arrive one month in advance and must be submitted via the online form
- All requests must have all fields completed, including email, valid mailing address, contact number and preferred method to receive donated tickets
- Submission of a request form is not a guarantee that the request will be filled
- Preference is given to fellow 501(c)(3) organizations, schools and education or other child-oriented groups
- Requests are filled within a monthly budget, on a first come basis
- Due to the high volume of requests we receive, we are unable to consider requests submitted through mail, email, or fax—we are also typically unable to field questions regarding the status of a request
- Requests for a large number of tickets, such as for a school field trip, must come through the Fish Friends Scholarship application process
Please have a safe and enjoyable experience while visiting the Oklahoma Aquarium:
- Use only designated walkways and public access areas. Do not cross over guardrails or other safety barriers. Do not hold children over barriers.
- Pay attention to your surroundings and walk—don’t run.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times. Please assist children with safe use of interactive exhibits, and with steps and viewing risers.
- Do not shine flashlights into any tanks and do not use flash where posted.
- Obey all warning signs and follow any directions provided by staff and volunteers.
Unruly or unsafe behavior that endangers people or animals, disrupts other guests’ ability to enjoy their visit, or interferes with operations will not be tolerated and can result in ejection without a refund.
During your visit you may be photographed or recorded on video by an Oklahoma Aquarium employee, volunteer or contract service professional. Your admission serves as permission for the Oklahoma Aquarium and its constituents to use your image. You are welcome to take personal photographs and video. The commercial use of photographs or video taken by you during your visit is strictly prohibited without the full written consent of the Oklahoma Aquarium.