Additional, immersive education programs in our newly remodeled Discovery Cove; Completely Cartilaginous, Sea Turtle Science, Creeps from the Deep and 8-Armed Bandits! Click on the link for more information and make sure to mark on your reservation form if you would like one of these exciting additions to your field trip!
Looking for a field trip opportunity that is truly educational and unique? Our programs get students excited about marine animals, aquatic science and the environment. For more information on our offered programming, including programs for the hearing and visually impaired, please email email@example.com.
- $6 per student and $10 per adult (college students included)
- $9 per student and $13 per adult (college students included) on The Inside Story Tour, and Swim into Science Tour, and Discovery Cove programs, details below
- School employees (teachers, bus drivers, etc.) are free with the school group up to the required number of chaperones
- 1 adult per 5 students up to 2nd grade, 1 adult per 10 students 3rd grade and above
- A minimum of 20 paid participants is required to qualify for the discounted education rates
- The Swim into Science behind-the-scenes tour is offered for 2nd grade – 6th grade. We can accommodate between 25-50 students depending on the tour
- The Inside Story behind-the-scenes tour is offered for 7th grade and up. We can accommodate between 25-50 students depending on the tour.
- We offer multi-age programs in our Discovery Cove; Completely Cartilaginous, Sea Turtle Science, Creeps from the Deep and 8-armed bandits. Limit of 50 students.
Fish Friends Education Fund
The Oklahoma Aquarium’s mission is: To educate and inspire conservation of our aquatic world through interactive discovery. So it’s also our mission to assist school groups with funding challenges, to enjoy the educational experience of an Aquarium field trip. We do this through the generous support of donors to our Fish Friends Education Fund. Teachers can apply for field trip support below.
Thank you to our lead donors:
In Honor of Oskar Singer’s Bar Mitzvah, AT&T, Bank of Oklahoma, The Boeing Company, ConocoPhillips, Hardesty Family Foundation, Inc., The Hille Foundation, The George Kaiser Family Foundation, The Williams Foundation
If you would like to learn about Fish Friends, download more information.
To apply, download the application.
Questions on making a donation? Please contact Ann Money, 918-528-1531 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Or click here for more information.
Questions on applying for Fish Friends field trip support? Contact the education department at 918-528-1508 or email@example.com.
We apologize, but memberships and coupons may not be used for field trip student admissions.
To make your reservation now, complete and submit the online form. Allow one week for a confirmation. Feel free to contact the education department at 918-528-1508 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Once you have made your reservation, download the teacher-led gallery guide for more information on your upcoming visit.
Make the most of your Oklahoma Aquarium visit! The links below connect to our educator guides, providing enhanced learning opportunities to use before, during and after your class visit. All educator guides are developed by our education staff to assist teachers in meeting curriculum requirements.
Please have a safe and enjoyable experience while visiting the Oklahoma Aquarium:
- Use only designated walkways and public access areas. Do not cross over guardrails or other safety barriers. Do not hold children over barriers.
- Pay attention to your surroundings and walk—don’t run.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times. Please assist children with safe use of interactive exhibits, and with steps and viewing risers.
- Do not shine flashlights into any tanks and do not use flash where posted.
- Obey all warning signs and follow any directions provided by staff and volunteers.
Unruly or unsafe behavior that endangers people or animals, disrupts other guests’ ability to enjoy their visit, or interferes with operations will not be tolerated and can result in ejection without a refund.
During your visit you may be photographed or recorded on video by an Oklahoma Aquarium employee, volunteer or contract service professional. Your admission serves as permission for the Oklahoma Aquarium and its constituents to use your image. You are welcome to take personal photographs and video. The commercial use of photographs or video taken by you during your visit is strictly prohibited without the full written consent of the Oklahoma Aquarium.