Maintenance Worker II – Part Time
Summary Description Duties: Under leadership of the Facility Supervisor/and or Deputy Director, this person will be responsible for the overall appearance, maintenance, and cleanliness of the Aquarium facility and grounds.
- Ability to follow ORAL AND WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS.
- Ability to work INDEPENDENTLY AND WITH LITTLE SUPERVISION.
- Ability to READ A TAPE MEASURE EFFECTIVELY
- Must have a VALID DRIVERS LICENSE
- Ability to climb ladders and perform minor work from the same safely.
- Ability to follow safety practices, including handling of caustic chemicals.
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and the public.
- Ability to direct work of volunteers and community service workers.
- Ability to perform a variety of tasks using various hand and power tools.
- Hammer, power screwdriver / drill, reciprocating saw, skill saw, pry bar, wrenches, sockets, etc.
- Skill to vacuum carpets, clean windows, maintain toilet facilities, sweep floors and walks, change light bulbs, move furniture, empty waste baskets and/or other receptacles in facility and business office, clean kitchen counters, appliances and other surfaces.
- Skill to drive a motor vehicle for transportation and delivery purposes.
- Tasteful in dress with uniform shirt required, grooming and hygiene, language and mannerisms to community standards for areas of responsibility.
Job Type: Part-time
Please submit resume or application to Joel Pritchard at firstname.lastname@example.org