Click the link below to book for our next ZZZs in the Seas on October 19th, 2018
MEMBERS: Please sign in to member account to receive discounted rate during checkout.
October 19TH, 2018
Ever dreamed of sleeping with the sharks? ZZZs in the Seas is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be able to sleep among sharks, stingrays, seahorses and all the other creatures snoozing in our seas. The fun filled night begins with check-in at 7:00 p.m. and includes a light snack, drinks, self-guided scavenger hunt and flashlight tour, a movie, and then sweet sea-themed dreams. Wake up and join us for breakfast before the adventure ends at 8:00 a.m. If sharks aren’t your idea of a relaxing nights sleep, feel free to slumber next to any of our other exhibits.
What to Bring
- Sleeping bag and pillow (air mattresses welcome, no larger than queen size)
- Extra blankets, it may be chilly inside
- Toothbrush, toothpaste and other toiletries
- Changes of clothes and pajamas (if desired)
- You may want to bring spending money for green screen photos, photo booth, commemorative coins, vending machine and the gift shop
$45 – Shark Tunnel (SOLD OUT)
$45 – Polynesian Reef
$45 – Sea Turtle Island Entrance (Only 5 spots left!)
$45 – Shark View Room
$45 – Open Exhibits
Group rates are available for groups of 15 or more.
The Fine Print
- The Shark tunnel is limited to 30 tickets, Shark view room is limited to 20 tickets, the new Polynesian Reef is limited to 20 tickets and the Sea Turtle Island entrance is limited to 10 tickets, so reserve your spot early!
- Ozark Stream is not available to sleep in, but will be open to explore until lights out
- We do not recommend you sleep in the Marvels and Mysteries gallery—the electric eel has noise and light sensors that flash and thump all night
- Information must be filled out for every person, including chaperones
- All participants are required to sign a liability wavier
- No unchaperoned minors
- Dinner is not served—please eat before arrival
- A minimum of one adult for every five minors
- There is a minimum age of five
- Tickets are non-transferable to other sleepover dates
- Guests can receive a full refund until 48 hours prior to event, any cancellations after the 48 hour mark will result in the purchase being considered a donation and a tax acknowledgement letter will be provided upon request
PRIVATE SLEEPOVERS AVAILABLE!
If a public sleepover isn’t your idea of fun, book a private sleepover with us and have the entire facility to yourself!
If you have any questions or would like to reserve a private sleepover, please call 918-528-1532 or email email@example.com.
7:00 p.m. WELCOME
Check-in through the main entrance
Select a spot and place your bedding
Do not unpack or unroll your bedding yet
The shark tunnel is limited to 30 people
Everyone in the shark tunnel must stay to one side
All exit doors and main corridors must remain clear
The Ozark Stream’s floor is too damp for sleeping
You may explore the Aquarium at this time
The gift shop will be open
7:30 p.m. ORIENTATION
Orientation will be held in the Great Hall
8:00 p.m. ACTIVITIES
9:30 p.m. SELF-GUIDED FLASHLIGHT TOUR
Souvenir flashlights will be provided
10:00 p.m. MOVIE
All doors will be locked at this time—do not exit or you will not be allowed back in
12:00 a.m. LIGHTS OUT
7:00 a.m. WAKE UP AND BREAKFAST
Breakfast will consist of donuts, bananas, orange juice and coffee
8:00 a.m. CHECK-OUT