ZZZs in the Seas
Registration is now CLOSED!
Have you ever dreamed of sleeping with sharks? ZZZs in the Seas brings that dream to life! You can slumber surrounded by sharks, stingrays, seahorses, and all 10,000 of our amazing animals! The fun-filled night begins with check-in at 6:30 p.m. and includes a light snack, drinks, a self-guided scavenger hunt, a flashlight tour, a movie & sweet, sea-themed dreams!
If sharks aren’t your idea of relaxing sleep, you can book a space next to many other fantastic exhibits.
Have breakfast with the creatures of the sea before the adventure ends at 8 a.m., followed by guest pickup.
Click here to get your tickets today!
Registration closes at 12 a.m. Wednesday, August 2nd!
What will you need?
- Sleeping bags and pillows, cots, and air mattresses are welcome but no larger than a twin-size
- Extra blankets; it may be chilly inside
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, and other toiletries
- Changes of clothes and pajamas, if desired
- Optional: spending money for the carousel, photo booth, commemorative coins, vending machines, and the gift shop
- Optional: Sleep apnea machines & airbeds up to queen size are welcome
$25: Non-sleepover guests: includes activities & souvenirs
Group rates are available for groups of 15 or more by contacting the Events Department.
- No guest limit for any other exhibits except:
- Shark Tunnel is limited to 20 guests
- Shark View Room is limited to 20 guests
- Polynesian Reef is limited to 20 guests
- Sea Turtle Island is limited to 10 guests
- Exhibits Info
- The Ozark Stream is not available to sleep in but is open to exploring until lights out.
- We do not recommend you sleep in the Marvels and Mysteries gallery—the electric eel has noise and light sensors that flash and thump through the night.
- Electrical outlets are located throughout different exhibits for air mattresses, sleep apnea machines, etc.
- Requirements & Refunds
- Dinner is not served—please eat before arrival, or order food ahead of time for delivery.
- All participants are required to sign a liability waiver.
- The information must be filled out for every person, including chaperones.
- No unchaperoned minors are allowed.
- The minimum age to attend is five years old.
- A minimum of one adult is required for every five minors.
- Tickets are non-transferable to other sleepover dates.
- Guests can receive a full refund until 48 hours before the event.
- Any cancellations after 48 hours will result in the purchase becoming a donation; a tax acknowledgment letter will be provided upon request.