Hours & Admission
Open Year Round (Except Christmas Day) – 10:00 am – 6:00 pm – Last admission ticket is sold at 5:00 p.m.
Tuesdays – until 9:00 pm – Last admission ticket is sold at 8:00 p.m.
The last entry is one hour prior to closing.
Ticket Prices for General Admission (Plus Tax)
- $15.95 for adults
- $13.95 for seniors (62+)
- $13.95 for military
- $11.95 for children 3 – 12
- Children 2 and under are admitted free
- Same day re-entry is allowed with a hand stamp.
Buy Your Tickets Online!
Click here to be taken to our secure, online E-Ticket sales. Don't worry if you don't know when you'll get here. E-Tickets are valid a full year from the date of purchase. We apologize, but discounts, coupons and promotions cannot be redeemed online or with E-Tickets presented at the admission windows. Last admission is allowed one hour to closing.
Group Tickets or Reservations
Discounts are offered on group tickets or reservations of 20 or more, which do not meet the requirements for an educational field trip. The more tickets you buy, the more you save per ticket! Advance purchase or reservations are required to receive the discount. Groups arriving without a reservation will be charged full admission prices at the gate. Call (918) 528-1502 or (918) 528-1574 or e-mail email@example.com to schedule your group visit or to purchase discounted group tickets.
Accepted forms of payment are: cash, check (local in state only), Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, or Diner's.
Helpful Visitor Information
We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover and Diner’s Club for admission, membership, Gift Shop and the Coral Reef Cafe'. Fish Feed Stations are currently cash only.
Parking & Drop Off
There is no charge for parking at the Oklahoma Aquarium, and there is a drop-off loop connected to a protective canopy leading to admission.
The Oklahoma Aquarium exhibits are all indoors, but a light jacket or sweater is recommended as some areas can be chilly.
Strollers & Wheelchairs
The Oklahoma Aquarium is all on one level, convenient for strollers and wheelchairs. We highly recommend bringing your own stroller or wheelchair for comfort and also suggest lighter weight, more compact strollers, especially during busy periods. An extremely limited number of wagons, strollers and wheelchairs are available for guest rental. We do not have motorized chairs available.
Photography & Videotaping
Flash photography and videotaping are permitted for personal use unless otherwise posted. Your admission to the Oklahoma Aquarium constitutes your permission to be photographed or recorded on video by the Oklahoma Aquarium or approved contractors and for your image to be used on materials and media including, but not limited to advertisements, brochures, social media and website.
Lost & Found
If you believe you have lost an item during your visit, please contact us, firstname.lastname@example.org. We will generally hold items for two weeks and if not claimed, donate or discard lost items.
Enjoy unlimited admission for a full year with an Oklahoma Aquarium Membership, plus many other discounts and extra benefits.
Fishing & Hunting License Discount
Present your valid Oklahoma fishing or hunting license to receive a $2 discount off regular admission.
The Oklahoma Aquarium is proud to partner with the Green Country Marketing Association, the Tulsa Library Summer Reading Program and other organizations to offer coupons periodically. Check back here for information on new offers. The Oklahoma Aquarium reserves the right to decline coupons due to discontinued programs, unauthorized duplication or expiration.
Requests for Donations
The Oklahoma Aquarium is grateful to the community for ongoing support and strives to give back whenever possible. However, we receive more requests for donated tickets than we are able to accommodate, so please review the following guidelines before sending your request:
- Requests should arrive one month in advance and must be submitted via the online form.
- All requests must have all fields completed, including email, valid mailing address, contact number, and preferred method to receive donated tickets.
- Submission of a request form is not a guarantee that the request will be filled.
- Preference is given to fellow 501 (c) 3 organizations, schools and education or child-oriented groups.
- Requests are filled within a monthly budget, on a first come basis.
- Due to the high volume of requests we receive, we are unable to consider requests submitted through mail, email, or fax. We are also typically unable to field questions regarding the status of a request.
- Requests for a large number of tickets, such as for a school field trip, must come through the Fish Friends Scholarship application process.