Hours & Admission
Open Year Round (Except Christmas Day) – 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Tuesdays - until 9:00 pm
The last paid admission is one hour prior to closing.
Ticket Prices for General Admission (Plus Tax)
- $15.95 for adults
- $13.95 for seniors and military
- $11.95 for children 3 – 12
- Children 2 and under are admitted free
A 10% discount on admission is offered for groups of 25 or more, which do not meet the requirements for an educational field trip. Reservations are required. Groups arriving without a reservation will be charged full admission prices at the gate. Call (918) 528-1502 or (918) 528-1574 or e-mail email@example.com to schedule your group visit.
Accepted forms of payment are: cash, check (local in state only), Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, or Diner’s.
Helpful Visitor Information
We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover and Diner’s Club for admission, membership, Gift Shop and the Snack Bar. American Express is accepted for admission and membership, but cannot be used in the Gift Shop or Snack Bar. Fish Feed Stations are cash only. An ATM is located in the Great Hall.
Parking & Drop Off
There is no charge for parking at the Oklahoma Aquarium, and there is a drop-off loop connected to a protective canopy leading to admission.
The Oklahoma Aquarium exhibits are all indoors, but a light jacket or sweater is recommended as some areas can be chilly.
Strollers & Wheelchairs
The Oklahoma Aquarium is all on one level, convenient for strollers and wheelchairs. Strollers are available for guest rental. A single seat is $3.00 and double seat stroller is $4.00. A limited number of manual wheelchairs are available for guest rental at $3.00 each. We do not have motorized chairs available.
Photography & Videotaping
Flash photography and videotaping are permitted for personal use unless otherwise posted. Same day re-entry is allowed with a hand stamp.
Enjoy unlimited admission for a full year with an Oklahoma Aquarium Membership, plus many other discounts and extra benefits.
Fishing & Hunting License Discount
Present your valid Oklahoma fishing or hunting license to receive a $2 discount off regular admission.
Requests for Donations
The Oklahoma Aquarium is grateful to the community for ongoing support and strives to give back whenever possible. However, we receive more requests for donated tickets than we are able to accommodate, so please review the following guidelines before sending your request:
- Requests should arrive one month in advance and must be submitted via the online form.
- All requests must have all fields completed, including email, valid mailing address, contact number, and preferred method to receive donated tickets.
- Submission of a request form is not a guarantee that the request will be filled.
- Preference is given to fellow 501 (c) 3 organizations, schools and education or child-oriented groups.
- Requests are filled within a monthly budget, on a first come basis.
- Due to the high volume of requests we receive, we are unable to consider requests submitted through mail, email, or fax. We are also typically unable to field questions regarding the status of a request.
- Requests for a large number of tickets, such as for a school field trip, must come through the Fish Friends Scholarship application process.