Looking for a field trip opportunity that is truly educational, unique, and protected from Oklahoma’s unpredictable weather? Oklahoma Aquarium programs are designed to get your students excited about marine animals, aquatic science, and the environment.
An Aquarium educator explains why a starfish is not really a fish.
Education Rates and Policies
*PLEASE NOTE: There is new pricing for field trips with the program option. The cost of a field trip without a program has not changed.
- $6/student $10/adult (college students included)
- $9/student $13/adult (college students included) for an additional behind-the-scenes program, details below
- School employees (teachers, bus drivers, etc.) are free with the school group up to the required number of chaperones. (One adult/five students 2nd grade and under. One adult/10 students 3rd – 12th grade.)
- To qualify for the discounted education rates and minimize waiting in line, all guests accompanying school field trip groups must pay through the school group representative. Wristbands will be distributed for school group guests. If your school policies prohibit the collection of payments from non-students, please advise guests to arrive early and pay for themselves before meeting up with the student group.
- A minimum of 20 participants is required to qualify for the discounted education rates. We apologize, but memberships may not be used for field trip student admissions.
- Coupons are not valid for field trips.
Tours available for school groups
The Inside Story!, this behind-the-scenes tour is offered for 7th grade and up. We can accommodate a maximum of 50 students. Click for more information on The Inside Story!.
Swim into Science!, this behind-the-scence tour of our small animal holding, is offered for grades 2nd – 6th. We can accomodate a maximum of 50 students. Click for more information on Swim into Science!.
To make your reservation now, complete and submit the online form below. Allow one week for a confirmation. Feel free to contact the education department if you have any questions. Once you've made your reservation, please download our teacher led gallery guide for more information on your upcoming visit.
Fish Friends Education Fund
Click here for information on financial assistance for field trips.
Make lunch easy for your field trip with our Box Lunches. We'll have sandwiches for everyone ready when you get here. Click here for more information.
Make the most of your Oklahoma Aquarium visit!
Please use the links below to connect to our Educator Guides. These guides provide enhanced learning opportunities to use before, during and after your class visit.
All Oklahoma Aquarium Educator Guides are developed by our education staff to assist teachers in meeting curriculum requirements. Please click on the links below for more information.
Pre-K and K:
Click here to download an Aquarium scavenger hunt.