October 27 – 31, 2014
6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m each night
Once a year, for 5 nights only, the Oklahoma Aquarium opens its doors to trick-or-treaters of all ages to enjoy a safe, fun, indoor alternative to traditional Halloween activities. It's the only place around where visitors can shake hands with a friendly pirate or two and leave with the biggest bag of loot on dry land!
Adults (ages 13+) – $10
Youth (3 to 12) – $7
Toddlers and Babies (2 and under) – Free
Members – $1 off prices above
• Mermaid and Pirate Divers
• Giant Pirate Ship Bounce House/Slide
• PeeWee Pirate Zone (for ages 5 and under)
• Kids Carnival
• Trick-or-Treat Candy Trail
• All Exhibits Remain Open!