October 27 – 31, 2013
6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m each night
Once a year, for 5 nights only, the Oklahoma Aquarium opens its doors to trick-or-treaters of all ages to enjoy a safe, fun, indoor alternative to traditional Halloween activities. It’s the only place around where visitors can shake hands with a friendly pirate or two and leave with the biggest bag of loot on dry land! HallowMarine 2013 will prove to be our best year yet as we continue to change and improve this ever-popular family-friendly event year after year.
Adults (ages 13+) – $10
Youth (3 to 12) – $7
Toddlers and Babies (2 and under) – Free
Members – $1 off prices above
• Mermaid and Pirate Divers – 7:30pm and 8pm
• Giant Pirate Ship Bounce House/Slide
• PeeWee Pirate Zone (for ages 5 and under)
• Kids Carnival
• Trick-or-Treat Candy Trail
• All Exhibits Remain Open!