Make an Impact
Do you love seeing a child's eyes light up when they discover something new? Imagine the difference you can make by sharing the wonders of our underwater world with both kids and adults by becoming an Oklahoma Aquarium volunteer. Our volunteers fulfill many roles from greeting guests upon their arrival to overseeing touch tanks to even diving with our fish to help maintain the beauty of our exhibits.
One of our volunteers visits with kids at our Rocky Coast Touch Tank.
- Commit to two 4 hour shifts per month
- Attend an orientation session
- Make a $30 financial commitment; this includes an official volunteer shirt, background check, any training materials and a name badge
- Maintain a neat appearance, including wearing the required Oklahoma Aquarium Volunteer uniform
- Have the stamina to complete a 4 hour shift
- Enthusiastic and cheerful
- Possess excellent communication skills
Do you have a special interest or talent? These kids love receiving shark tooth necklaces crafted by a dedicated volunteer.
If interested or for more information, please contact:Annette Bowles
Community Activities Coordinator
Current volunteers please click here to access VicNet!
The Oklahoma Aquarium offers students the opportunity to get involved with our day-to-day operations and work with staff. Students who participate in our intern programs will receive credit for their time spent working at the Oklahoma Aquarium.