There are so many cool places to sleepover in the Oklahoma Aquarium, so we're expanding our popular Sleep with the Sharks event to include all kinds of ZZZs in the Seas! You can drift off to sleep with gentle giants nearby in our new Sea Turtle Island, or dream of adventure next to the Extreme Amazon. Of course, you can still reserve your space and sleep with our sharks! Join us for the very first ZZZs in the Seas and see the Aquarium in a whole new way. The fun-filled night begins with check-in at 7:00 p.m. and includes a light snack, drinks, self-guided scavenger hunt and flashlight tour, a movie and then sweet sea-themed dreams! Wake up and join us for breakfast before the adventure ends at 8:00 a.m. Find all the details and register online below.
Friday, June 16th, 7:00 pm to 8:00 am
What to Bring
- Sleeping bag and pillow. Air mattresses are welcome.
- Toothbrush, toothpaste and other toiletries as needed.
- Change of clothes and night clothes if desired.
- Shark Tunnel - guaranteed space in the tunnel or dome - limited to 30 guests - $65
- Sea Turtle Island Entrance - guaranteed space on the first floor of our new sea turtle exhibit next to the main viewing windows - limited to 10 guests - $65
- Shark View Room - guaranteed space next to the main viewing windows - limited to 20 guests - $55
- Open Exhibit Areas - from anemones to jellyfish to lionfish, there are too many unique seaside snoozing spaces to name them all. Place your pillow by a familiar fish or find a new favorite - $45
- Members receive a $10 discount, but you must be registered with our website to receive the discount.
- To purchase group rate tickets (15 or more) please call (918) 528-1503.
The "Fine Print"
- The Ozark Stream is not available to sleep in, but will be open to explore.
- Information must be filled out for every person including chaperones
- All participants are required to sign a liability waiver
- No unchaperoned minors
- Dinner is not served, please eat before arrival
- A minimum of 1 adult for every 5 minors
- There is a minimum age of 5
- For a general itinerary and info, click here.
More questions? Contact our events staff: firstname.lastname@example.org, (918) 528-1503
Para información en español por favor llame al (918) 528-1507 o por correo electrónico email@example.com