Ever dreamed of dreaming with the sharks? Come join us at the Aquarium for our Sleep with the Sharks overnight event! If sharks aren’t your idea of a relaxing nights sleep then feel free to Slumber with the Seahorses!
The fun-filled night begins with check-in at 7 p.m. and includes a light snack, drinks, dive show, scavenger hunt, flashlight tour, a movie and then sweet sea-themed dreams! Wake up and join us for breakfast. The adventure ends at 8 a.m.
Dates for the next public Sleep with the Sharks night will be announced soon. Keep an eye on this page and our events calendar. If you have group of 100 or more, you can schedule a private sleepover.
What to Bring
- Sleeping bag and pillow. Air mattresses are welcome.
- Toothbrush, toothpaste and other toiletries as needed.
- Change of clothes and night clothes if desired.
- $45 per person – non-members
- $40 per person – groups of 15 or more
- $35 per person – members
The “Fine Print”
- A form must be filled out for EVERY person – including chaperones
- All participants are required to sign a liability waiver
- No unchaperoned minors
- Dinner is not served, please eat before arrival
- A minimum of 1 adult for every 5 minors
- There is a minimum age of 5
Ready to register or have questions?
- Click here to fill out an online Registration Form.
- Fax your registrations to (918) 528-1578 or scan and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Or call Kara Lovell at (918) 528-1503