Ever dreamed of dreaming with the sharks? Come join us at the Aquarium for our Sleep with the Sharks overnight event! If sharks aren’t your idea of a relaxing nights sleep then feel free to Slumber with the Seahorses!
The fun-filled night begins with check-in at 7 p.m. and includes a light snack, drinks, dive show, scavenger hunt, flashlight tour, a movie and then sweet sea-themed dreams! Wake up and join us for breakfast. The adventure ends at 8 a.m.
The next public Sleep with the Sharks nights will be Friday, June 6th. If you have group of 100 or more, you can schedule a private sleepover.
What to Bring
- Sleeping bag and pillow. Air mattresses are welcome.
- Toothbrush, toothpaste and other toiletries as needed.
- Change of clothes and night clothes if desired.
- $45 per person – non-members
- $40 per person – groups of 15 or more
- $35 per person – members
The “Fine Print”
- A form must be filled out for EVERY person – including chaperones
- All participants are required to sign a liability waiver
- No unchaperoned minors
- Dinner is not served, please eat before arrival
- A minimum of 1 adult for every 5 minors
- There is a minimum age of 5
Ready to register or have questions?
- Click here to fill out an online Registration Form.
- Fax your registrations to (918) 528-1578 or scan and email them to email@example.com
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or call Kara Lovell at (918) 528-1503