Ever dreamed of dreaming with the sharks? Come join us at the Aquarium for our Sleep with the Sharks* overnight event! If sharks aren't your idea of a relaxing nights sleep then feel free to slumber next to any of our other exhibits**! The fun-filled night begins with check-in at 7:00 p.m. and includes a light snack, drinks, dive show, self-guided scavenger hunt and flashlight tour, a movie and then sweet sea-themed dreams! Wake up and join us for breakfast before the adventure ends at 8:00 a.m. More info below.
Friday January 20, 2017
Register Online Now!
Tentative Future Dates:
Friday, April 14, 2017
Friday, June 16, 2017
Friday, July 21, 2017
What to Bring
- Sleeping bag and pillow. Air mattresses are welcome.
- Toothbrush, toothpaste and other toiletries as needed.
- Change of clothes and night clothes if desired.
- $45 (plus tax) per child
- $45 (plus tax) per chaperone
- $35 (plus tax) per person – Oklahoma Aquarium Members (must register on the link above to receive the member discount)
- To purchase group rate tickets (Groups of 15 or more) please call 918.528.1532
The "Fine Print"
- *Shark Tunnel is limited to 30 people on a first come, first served basis.
- ** Ozark Stream is not available to sleep in, but will be open to explore.
- Information must be filled out for every person including chaperones
- All participants are required to sign a liability waiver
- No unchaperoned minors
- Dinner is not served, please eat before arrival
- A minimum of 1 adult for every 5 minors
- There is a minimum age of 5
- For a general itinerary and info, click here.
- More questions? Contact Kara Lovell, firstname.lastname@example.org, (918) 528-1503
- Para información en español por favor llame al (918) 528-1507 o por correo electrónico email@example.com