Ever dreamed of dreaming with the sharks? Come join us at the Aquarium for our Sleep with the Sharks overnight event! If sharks aren't your idea of a relaxing nights sleep then feel free to Slumber with the Seahorses!
The fun-filled night begins with check-in at 7:00 p.m. and includes a light snack, drinks, dive show, scavenger hunt, flashlight tour, a movie and then sweet sea-themed dreams! Wake up and join us for breakfast. The adventure ends at 8:00 a.m. More info below.
The next public Sleep with the Sharks is Friday, July 25th! Registration is now closed, but we will schedule another Sleep with the Sharks soon. You may also schedule a private sleepover for groups of 100 or more.
What to Bring
- Sleeping bag and pillow. Air mattresses are welcome.
- Toothbrush, toothpaste and other toiletries as needed.
- Change of clothes and night clothes if desired.
- $45 per person
- $40 per person – Groups of 15 or more (must register all at once)
- $35 per person – Oklahoma Aquarium Members
The "Fine Print"
- Information must be filled out for every person including chaperones
- All participants are required to sign a liability waiver
- No unchaperoned minors
- Dinner is not served, please eat before arrival
- A minimum of 1 adult for every 5 minors
- There is a minimum age of 5
- More questions? Contact Kara Lovell, email@example.com, (918) 528-1503