Ever dreamed of dreaming with the sharks? Come join us at the Aquarium for our Sleep with the Sharks overnight event! If sharks aren't your idea of a relaxing nights sleep then feel free to Slumber with the Seahorses!
The fun-filled night begins with check-in at 7:00 p.m. and includes a light snack, drinks, dive show, scavenger hunt, flashlight tour, a movie and then sweet sea-themed dreams! Wake up and join us for breakfast. The adventure ends at 8:00 a.m. More info below.
The next public Sleep with the Sharks is Friday, November 14th! Registration is now open, just click here to register and pay securely online.
What to Bring
- Sleeping bag and pillow. Air mattresses are welcome.
- Toothbrush, toothpaste and other toiletries as needed.
- Change of clothes and night clothes if desired.
- $45 per person
- $40 per person – Groups of 15 or more (must register all at once)
- $35 per person – Oklahoma Aquarium Members (must register on the link above to receive the member discount)
The "Fine Print"
- Information must be filled out for every person including chaperones
- All participants are required to sign a liability waiver
- No unchaperoned minors
- Dinner is not served, please eat before arrival
- A minimum of 1 adult for every 5 minors
- There is a minimum age of 5
- More questions? Contact Kara Lovell, firstname.lastname@example.org, (918) 528-1503