Activities and Events
Please note: All activities are subject to change. Check back here or on our Facebook page and other social media to stay up to date on cancellations and rescheduled events.
FEATURED DISCOUNT - Fish Tales - Kids tell the best tall tales and we are celebrating that creativity and wild imagination with Fish Tales. Click here for all the details on how your kids can write and/or draw a picture for discounted admission, the chance to win prizes and other fun stuff!
SPECIAL FOR SUMMER – Mermaid Days and Pirate Days - During our popular HallowMarine, we offer special appearances by our diving mermaids and pirates. Why should October have all the fun? We're presenting Mermaid Days and Pirate Days full of arts and crafts, games, treasure hunts, plenty of friendly mermaids and pirates to pose with on dry land and underwater! The mermaid or pirate will dive at 3:30 in the Coral Reef on selected days listed below. Additional activities are offered while supplies last.
Arr you ready for fun this summer? Join us for Mermaid Days and Pirate Days!
30 – Behind-The-Scenes Shark Feed Tour - 1:15 - Join our education staff for a Shark Feed Tour! This premier tour allows you to walk to the top of the shark exhibit and watch as biologists feed our bull and nurse sharks. You can't get any closer without getting in the water!
- Adults – $12, Youth – $10 plus general admission or membership.
- For safety reasons, tour not recommended for children under 5 years old.
- Behind-the-scenes tours will be sold at the main admission gate on a first come basis, and limited to 15 people per tour. No advance reservations can be accepted
- Participants will be required to sign a liability waiver.
- The tour includes a fair amount of walking and climbing stairs, so we are unable to accommodate wheelchairs or strollers in the working areas.
- Sturdy, closed toe shoes are recommended for both your safety and comfort.
31 – Marine Biologist for a Day – Splash into summer by discovering what it takes to be a marine biologist at the Oklahoma Aquarium! Our junior biologists will dive into the daily workings of the aquarium, including: food preparation, animal feeding and care, water quality testing and even performing a necropsy. Click here.