Activities and Events
5 – Scout Day – Activities from 11:00 to 1:00 – The Oklahoma Aquarium hosts Scout Days to honor all youth organizations and their members (such as Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Camp Fire, 4-H, FFA, etc.). There are special activities offered from 11:00 to 1:00 pm, but the discounted rate is available for the entire day (remember the last ticket is sold 1 hour prior to closing.)
- $7 per student (age 3 and over) and or; $10 per adult (cost includes full Aquarium admission)
- To receive discounted prices, youth organization members must be in uniform or carrying organization membership cards.
- Adults must accompany a youth organization member, maximum of one adult per child admitted at discounted price.
- Junior Marine Biologist badges may be earned by fulfilling requirements outlined at the Aquarium that day and patches may be purchased for $3.
9 – Aqua-Tots! – 11:00 – Fish, fun, friends and stories! Join us for our own seaside storytime. Ages 2-5, maximum of 35, available on a first come basis. Free with admission to the Aquarium.
17 – Behind-the-Scenes Tour – 11:00 – Construction on the Sea Turtle Experience is underway, and the two sea turtles waiting to call the exhibit home are getting excited to meet everyone! You can get an early introduction to these magnificent creatures by participating on a Behind-the-Scenes Tour. You’ll not only walk through our holding facility and see the turtles, you’ll also get to journey above the Siegfried Families Shark Adventure to see the half-million gallon tank from a marine biologist’s perspective.
- Adults – $10, Youth – $8 plus general admission or membership. For safety reasons, tour not recommended for children under 5 years old.
- Behind-the-scenes tours will be sold at the main admission gate on a first come basis, and limited to 20 per tour. No advance reservations can be accepted.
- The tour includes a fair amount of walking and climbing stairs, so we are unable to accommodate wheelchairs or strollers in the working areas.
- Participants will be required to sign a liability waiver.
- Sturdy, closed toe shoes are recommended for both your safety and comfort.
21 – Aqua-Tots! – 11:00 – Fish, fun, friends and stories! Join us for our own seaside storytime. Ages 2-5, maximum of 35, available on a first come basis. Free with admission to the Aquarium.