We want to hear from you! If you have a question, comment or want to be more involved with the Oklahoma Aquarium, fill out the form below. We will respond as quickly as possible.
Main Phone: (918) 296-FISH (3474)
Fax: (918) 296-FINS (3467)
Gift Shop: 918-528-1528
Address – Click Here for Directions Oklahoma Aquarium 300 Aquarium Drive Jenks, Oklahoma 74037 Mailing Address Oklahoma Aquarium P.O. Box 910 Jenks, Oklahoma 74037 Oklahoma Department of Wildlife (918) 299-2334 – Please note that Wildlife Department is on the Aquarium campus, but in a separate building with its own phone and e-mail system.
Requests for Donations
The Oklahoma Aquarium is grateful to the community for ongoing support and strives to give back whenever possible. However, we receive more requests for donated tickets than we are able to accommodate, so please review the following guidelines before sending your request:
- Requests should arrive one month in advance and must be submitted via the Donation Request Form link below.
- All requests must have all fields completed, including email, valid mailing address, contact number, and preferred method to receive donated tickets.
- Submission of a request form is not a guarantee that the request will be filled.
- Preference is given to fellow 501 (c) 3 organizations, schools and education or child-oriented groups.
- Requests are filled within a monthly budget, on a first come basis.
- Due to the high volume of requests we receive, we are unable to consider requests submitted through mail, email, or fax. We are also typically unable to field questions regarding the status of a request.
- Requests for a large number of tickets, such as for a school field trip, must come through the Fish Friends Scholarship application process.
Requests for Media Passes
We are constantly growing and changing, so we welcome members of the news media to become more familiar with the stories waiting around every corner. However, we are a nonprofit and want to be fair to everyone, so we do ask that you adhere to the following guidelines:
- Requests should arrive two weeks in advance and be sent to the attention of the Ticketing Office.
- Mail to: Oklahoma Aquarium, Attention Ticketing Office, P.O. Box 910, Jenks, OK 74037. You may also e-mail to the Ticketing Office.
- All requests, including e-mail, must include the letterhead, or equivalent identifying logo of the news media outlet, official mailing address and the full name, title or position and contact information of the person requesting the tickets.
- Only one request please, limited to a family four pack.