Here at the Oklahoma Aquarium, we know that the best learning experiences aren’t just educational—they’re fun. Finding enjoyable enrichment for your kids is even more challenging in the face of social distancing and quarantines. That’s why we’re creating brand new activities for your children to enjoy as part of our Unstoppable Science series. Every day at 9:30 a.m., we’ll post a new activity to our website and Facebook page. Whether it’s an octopus coloring page, a recipe for hagfish slime, or virtual story time, we are dedicated to bringing new, stimulating aquatic experiences to young learners.
Follow our Facebook page to stay up-to-date. Our doors may be closed, but science doesn’t stop.
Mazes, Word Searches, and Puzzles
- Amazing Invertebrates Word Search
- Sea Turtle Island Word Search
- Marvels & Mysteries Word Search
- Shark Word Search
- Beaver Word Search
- Aquatic Oklahoma Crossword Puzzle
- Shark Crossword Puzzle
- Sea Turtle Hatchling Maze
- Animal Shadow Matching Game
- Octopus Decoder Puzzle
- Finding Nemo Bingo
- Search for Seaweed: An Indoor Scavenger Hunt
- Wacky Words: North American River Otter