If you are between the ages of 14-17 and interested in life sciences, the environment, or helping visitors at the Oklahoma Aquarium, then we want you to apply for our Aqua-Teen Program.
What Do Aqua-Teens Do
In this program you will:
- Help answer questions guests may have about our exhibits or specific animals.
- Participate in educational activities, display bio-facts, and monitor touch tanks.
- Assist with special events such as HallowMarine, the Aquarium Run, and ZZZs in the Seas sleepovers.
- Handle live animals for the purpose of public education.
The time commitment varies based on the volunteer position you are accepted to fill. Some Aqua-Teens volunteer just once or twice a year for special events, but some work a specific day and time for several months or even years.
General Program Requirements & Expectations
- Participate and successfully complete all requirements for our training course.
- Honor the schedule you agree to fulfill.
- Adhere to dress codes and all other rules established for Oklahoma Aquarium volunteers.
- A $15 fee defrays the costs of training materials and a uniform shirt and badge.
Fill out a volunteer application online. If accepted, you will be notified to attend the next Aqua-Teen orientation. Thank you for your interest!